WHAT TO EXPECT
Join Olga Oskorbina and Rebeca Recatero on this retreat in the magical valley in Portugal where the surroundings compliment the pursuit of inner development and calm abiding.
The Shanti Space is a beautiful traditional Quinta set in the forest of a national park. Cocooned by nature, our neighbours are an Iberian Wolf Sanctuary and many animals like deer, wild boar and owls.
Yet it is so well connected. 15 minutes drive to the rugged Atlantic coastline, famous surf beaches and the charming, hip surf town Ericeira. 30 minutes to Lisbon and its International Airport.
Exact location: QUINTA DOS LOBOS, ESTRADA DA TAPADA NO. 1360, VALE DA GUARDA, 2665-418 VILA FRANCA DO ROSÁRIO, MAFRA, PORTUGAL
ACCOMMODATIONS AND RATES
|Twin / Double Share||€985|
|Single Private with Ensuite||€1165|
|Dormitory (8 beds available)||€935|
|Glamping Twin / Double Share||€935|
- Farm-to-table vegan, organic meals. We have a plant based approach providing nutrient dense dishes; organic, from local farms and delicious.
We like our food to be eclectic and colourful, packed full with flavour, superfoods and antioxidants that cleanse and enrich the body, mind and soul.
- When we design our recipes, we look at the seasons, the environment and food energetics to maintain and support harmony in the body.
- 5 nights accommodation at The Shanti Space
- 3 vegan meals daily
- Daily morning meditations
- Daily extended Jivamukti asana practice
- Lectures on philosophy and scriptures
- Afternoon workshops
*transportation to and from retreat place is not included
- Surf lessons in Ericeira (15min)
- Mindful walk in the National Park
- UNESCO Site Sintra (40min)
- (not included in the package)
WHAT WOULD A DAY LOOK LIKE:
- 7:30-8:00 Meditation
- 8:00 – 10:30 Extended Practice
- 10:30 Breakfast and free time
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lecture/group activity
- 13:30 Lunch and free time
- 17:00 – 19:00 Afternoon workshop
- 19:00 Dinner and free time
- 20:30 – 21:30 Satsang (evening get-together)
Combining knowledge drawn from Jivamukti Yoga and Vipasana meditation, Olga is grateful for the opportunity to share the teachings and learn from other yogis and yoginis. Bringing asana practice, chanting, meditation and spiritual insights together on the principle that yoga is a path to liberation through love and compassion for all beings, Olga is continuing to pass on the teachings shared with her by her teachers.
- October 2020 – facilitator at the 300 hour Jivamukti Teacher Training in Italy, Yoga en Salento.
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013 – mentor at 300hr Jivamukti Teacher Training, Costa Rica and India.
- 2012 – Advanced Jivamukti Yoga certification
- 2011 – 500 hr Jivamukti Apprenticeship program with Dechen Thurman.
- 2010 – 300 hr Jivamukti Yoga certification.
Born in Madrid, she had her first experience with Jivamukti Yoga in Sydney, Australia. The discovery of Yoga philosophy ignited a burning desire to expand and transform. In this environment, the universal law of cause and effect became very apparent.
She trusts in the necessity for consistent, regular practice to experience and deepen the understanding of the common nature of all beings.
In her teachings, she tries to raise awareness by creating a space that is progressive towards equality. Rebeca is dedicated to protecting animal rights and contributing to the benefit of all beings in some small way.
Extending gratitude to her teachers and mentors Ruth Lauer-Manenti and Olga Oskorbina, she honours their teachings by continuing the flow of information. She is an 800h Advanced Certified Jivamukti teacher.
The Shanti Space
We look forward to this amazing retreat with you!
To sign up please email to email@example.com and let us know what accommodation type you would prefer. Also feel free to ask any questions. The max number of participants is 22 and the rooms will be assigned as registrations are taken.
Payment Details and Refunds:
- The deposit 50% of total due (Hotal and Yoga) must be paid to reserve a spot.
- Due date for FULL BALANCE: July 31, 2020
- Please note: no refunds after this date.
- If full amount is not paid by July 31st, 2020, the 50% deposit is not refundable and cancellations after July 31, 2020 are subject to forfeiture of full payment.
- If we cancel or significantly alter an important element of the retreat, we will offer full or partial refund of the tuition. However, please note that flight expenses will not be covered.